Question: Should Feed/RSS Be Blocked from Robots.txt? If Yes, How?

The is no absolute right answer. Yes by blocking in robots. txt can save the crawling. Although won't crawl, they could still index.

Should Feed/RSS Be Blocked from Robots.txt?

Should Feed/RSS be blocked via robots.txt? ... If yes, is this the correct way to apply? If you are sending Feed/RSS somewhere or if you have a ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Is blocking RSS Feeds with robots.txt necessary? | SEO Forum - Moz

Hi Michelleh,. There's no need to block RSS feeds as they are used for discovery (Gbot). Here's a quirky fact: RSS feeds actually combat the ...

Way to globally disable all RSS feeds - feature - Discourse Meta

Google Search Console was warning about the RSS URLs being indexed but blocked, so I unblocked the feeds with robots.txt because that prevents ...

Wordpress Robots.txt does /feed matter? - Stack Overflow

1 Answer. The feed itself won't get indexed but the URLs contained within it can be indexed if their URLs are not specifically blocked in the ...

Should comments and feeds be disallowed in robots.txt? - Moz

Hi My robots file is currently set up as listed below. From an SEO point of view is it good to disallow feeds, rss and comments?

Re: Robots.txt is blocking all blog posts from being crawled

So, yes, your blog should off course be crawled. But check it. I am sure it is not blocked. Let me know if you need any further help. I will ...

Solved: HubSpot Community - Robots.txt issue

They are showing a blocked resources in GSC so I wanted to get them cleared but there is no real good reason if these resources are blocked.

Solved: Re: Robots.txt question please help - Shopify Community

@Eavesy, robots.txt file is not blocking all collections and all blogs pages from being indexed on that site.

How to Fix Blocked by robots.txt Errors - YouTube

... Robots.txt tester tool in Search Console https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/robots ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024